October 30, 2013

Misunderstandings


唄:小林明子、作曲・作詞:小林明子、編曲:萩田光雄

発売年:1985、アルバム:FALL IN LOVE

If only yesterday would come right back to me,
Then I will tell something deep inside...
I was always seeking some kind of proof,
Of the love you have given me.

But I don't need such memories,
I just want a life with someone who'll love me from today.
But when he comes along, he fades and you are there,
It must be you and I love you still.

# Misunderstandings, you and I were one,
That we can love forever.
Unconsciously we just came apart,
One day you walked away,
And I've been standing here alone.

You swore to love under the shining stars,
They faded away, so say you love me now.

If only yesterday would come right back to me,
Then I will tell all what's true to you...
I will always believe you,
I will never change this precious feeling:
That I love you still!

Repeat # #

You will never lose my love,
So say you love me now...

No comments:

Post a Comment