March 24, 2012

Perfect Love


唄:小林明子、作曲・作詞:小林明子、編曲:斉藤毅

発売年:1989、アルバム:Bon Voyage

Now this is the chance,
To say I love you and make you stay.
We know we've been together,
But somehow we've grown apart along the way.

For you wanted to be free,
And you felt that I would tie you down.
But don't you know it was the only way,
To show that I really cared for you?

# How many times I hide away, away from the truth I know?
There is no perfect love that I really want,
It hurts me to get the rewards of love!

But now, I'm not afraid to feel the pain,
'Cause we ought to share our lives!
Until the moment we overcome the doubts,
And reach immortal love. #

Sometimes it is so hard for me,
To try to understand the way you feel.
'Cause I'm lost and I'm wondering:
Oh Darling, is there anything to believe in this world?

Repeat # #

No comments:

Post a Comment